Information Collected by The Rosella Gallery
The User may navigate The Rosella Gallery website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to The Rosella Gallery. Personally identifiable information is collected from the User only when expressly consented to by the user . The User must grant consent to The Rosella Gallery to collect information either by e-mail or by submitting an Information Request Form. The User’s personally identifiable information is used by The Rosella Gallery for the following purposes:
- To provide services to Users, to communicate with Users about The Rosella Gallery services and franchise offerings, to respond to User inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that The Rosella Gallery may send or display to Users, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize User experiences while using the Website or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, The Rosella Gallery may use User information, such as email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact Users about products or information we think may interest them. The Rosella Gallery also may use information regarding Users to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites or administering sweepstakes, contests and other promotions.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To better understand how Users access and use the Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the Website and services and respond to User desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
The Rosella Gallery does receive non-personally identifiable information through log files and Cookies when the User accesses The Rosella Gallery Website. Should the User choose to disable or reject Cookies, certain areas of The Rosella Gallery website may not display properly. The Rosella Gallery monitors the quantity of visitors and each visitor’s purpose through Cookies. Specific Technical information: IP address; page views, operating systems, Web browser software, referring and destination Websites — is automatically collected from the User (with Cookies enabled). The Rosella Gallery uses this information with User statistics to improve The Rosella Gallery website. The Rosella Gallery does not link any information gathered from Cookies or log files to personally identifiable information.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. As noted above, Users may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). We are not aware of third parties that collect personally identifiable information about User online activities over time and across different Web sites when Users visit The Rosella Gallery Website.
The Rosella Gallery Information Disclosure Practices
The Rosella Gallery does not share User information with third parties without the express written consent of the User. Certain special circumstances require that The Rosella Gallery share User information: (1) where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our Users or others, or (2) with service providers performing services on our behalf, which may include communication, database, event management, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by our company will have access to User information for the sole purpose and to the extent necessary to enable performance of service on behalf of The Rosella Gallery. The Rosella Gallery has no obligation to monitor The Rosella Gallery website or the use of The Rosella Gallery, or to retain the content of any User session. However, The Rosella Gallery reserves the-right at-all-times-to monitor, review and/or retain any information in order to comply with the law or protect the safety of our Users or others. If the The Rosella Gallery is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or to a third party as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, The Rosella Gallery may transfer the information collected from Users to the other company or third party.
The Rosella Gallery may occasionally include links to external sites on its Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement from The Rosella Gallery of such external website or the products and services offered at such site. If the User links to a third party site from The Rosella Gallery website, any information the User reveals through that third party site is not subject to The Rosella Gallery Privacy Statement herein.
The Rosella Gallery website employs industry-standard security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information provided by the User via The Rosella Gallery Website. The Rosella Gallery cannot fully eliminate all risks, and is not to be held responsible for unauthorized access to information by Internet Users with malicious intent or those who have obtained such access through illegal means.
Children Under 13
This Website is not designed for children under 13. If The Rosella Gallery discovers that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information (except for information provided by a child’s parent in connection with the services provided by The Rosella Gallery or its franchisees), The Rosella Gallery will delete such information from its systems.
Changes and Questions
Contact The Rosella Gallery